Covid-19 Health and Safety Countermeasures
Our request to all Visitors
In order to prevent the spread of the Covid-19 virus, Inter BEE 2021 will be held while protecting the health and safety of all attendees (including visitors, exhibitors, related personnel, and staff).
Inter BEE will take into consideration the government's "Basic Policy on Countermeasures for Infectious Diseases Caused by Novel Coronaviruses (March 28, 2020 (revised May 25, 2020)" and the "Conditions for Use of Makuhari Messe to Prevent the Spread of Novel Coronaviruses (updated September 13, 2021).In order to reduce the risk of infection during the event, we ask that all visitors be aware of the following conditions.
Other important notes
- You may be asked to present a certificate of vaccination (2nd dose completed) issued by the government or proof of a negative PCR Test for those who have not been vaccinated.
The process will be conducted in accordance with the basic guidelines provided by the government.
- Admissions may be restricted if the number of visitors exceeds the maximum capacity set by the government.
If any of the following apply on the day of your visit, you will not be allowed to enter the venue.
- If you are not wearing a mask at the time of entry (please wear a mask during the entire time from entry to viewing to exit).
- If you do not disinfect your hands with disinfectant at the entrance when you enter the venue.
- If you have a temperature of 37.5 degrees Celsius or higher when you check your temperature at the entrance to the venue
- If you fail to register or fill out the required information
- If you refuse to register including your personal information at the registration desk or at the venue
- If you have symptoms such as cough, sore throat, or breathlessness
- If you have any other health problems (abnormal taste or smell, strong sense of fatigue or weariness, etc.)
Using the contact verification and tracking Apps and Services are recommended.
The Ministry of Health, labor and Welfare developed an app to prevent the spread of Covid-19, named “COCOA,” please install the app to your mobile to better protect yourself.
Chiba city has a tracking service of its own, using QR codes to alert every visitor of any spread were to be recorded.
Both services are to prevent the spread of Covid-19 by alerting all who might have encountered the infected individual.
Covid-19 Contact App (COCOA)
The follow the steps below to set up the application.
CHIBA CITY Corona Tracking Service
Please access the "Inter BEE 2021" page of the Chiba city's "Corona Tracking Service" The page will only be in Japanese.